Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Trader Joe's

Based off some recommendations from friends and forums, I was really excited to hit Trader Joe's in Batavia, IL. They have a lovely selection anyway, but going in with a dairy-free mindset I had high expectations.

While they had a huge selection of milks and creamers, I found them lacking in regards to cream cheese (1 option...I forget the brand now but I've gotten it in the past and can say it's got a good taste, although the texture is a bit too grainy for my liking). I also did not find any yogurt, cream cheese, or regular cheese options (granted I only had 15 minutes to shop before getting back home for a meeting).

Not all was lost tough, I picked up some falafel! And some burratta...because that makes sense. It's so good though! I may have to figure out how to make my own dairy-free. Well, maybe one day... I need to get the basics down first.

No comments:

Post a Comment