Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ultra Foods?

We stopped at an Ultra Foods today, because it was convenient to our errands ad we were just looking for dinner. I had no idea what we were in for, but let me say this could be a good alternative for you dairy-freers out in the IL/IN Chicago suburbs area.

First for all, they just have a large selection to begin with. I know some stores certainly vary between locations based on neighborhood needs/sales patterns/etc, but Ultra Foods has a lot of options out there. We will definitely be stopping by again just to see what is all available.

That being said, we needed butter so walked down the dairy aisle and a bunch of dairy-free options were jumping out at me. I saw Daiya shreds (and I think another brand), a variety of different soy yogurts, butter alternatives, ice creams, etc. I didn't get a comprehensive list, but will try on my next trip. They also have a lot of vegan options out there too; one of my favorite snacks being popcorners n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment